domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

Music: Nina Simone. The Pusher





You know I smoked a lot of grass, oh Lord, and I popped a lot of pills
But I never did touch nothing that my spirit couldn't kill
You know I see a lot of people walkin' round here with tombstones in their eyes
'Cause the pusher don't care child, if you live or if you die
God damn the pusher, yeah yeah
I said God damn him, God damn him... pusher man
You know the dealer, I said the dealer is a man with lots of love racks in his hand
But the pusher is a monster Good God, oh Lord, he's not a natural man
You know the dealer, the dealer takes a nickel Lord and sells you lots of sweet dreams
And Lord knows we need lots a sweet dreams
But here comes the pusher takes your body and leaves your mind a screen
God damn the pusher, I said God damn the pusher
Ororururo ohohoh
He's not a natural man
You know the dealer takes a nickel and he sold you lots sweet dreams
But he pusher takes your body, he takes your body
He takes your body and he leaves your mind a screen
God damn him
God damn him, God damn him
God damn him, God damn the pusher
If I were the president, hear me, of this land,
I'd declare a total war on the pusher man
Hear me now now
I'd shoot him if he stands still
I'd cut him if he runs yeah
I'd kill him with my Bible, my razor and my gun
God damn him, God damn him
Oh oh, the pusher

God damn the pusher man


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario