sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

Poseia: Rabindranath Tagore - Servir - Las flores de la primavera salen... - Bio Link


Open your mind, your heart to other cultures
Abra su mente, su corazón a otras culturas
You will be a better person
Usted será una mejor persona
RM

      Rabindranath Tagore
                                           India




SERVIR

"Dormía, y soñaba
que la vida era alegría.
Desperté, y vi
que la vida era servicio.
Serví, y vi
que el servicio era alegría."




LAS FLORES DE LA PRIMAVERA SALEN...

Las flores de la primavera salen,
como el apasionado dolor del amor no dicho;
y con su aliento, vuelve el recuerdo de mis canciones antiguas.
Mi corazón, de improviso, se ha vestido de hojas verdes de deseo.
No vino mi amor, pero su contacto está en mi cuerpo
y su voz me llega a través de los campos fragantes.
Su mirar está en la triste profundidad del cielo, pero
¿dónde están sus ojos?
Sus besos zigzaguean por el aire,
pero sus labios, ¿dónde están?



Rabindranath Tagore - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre


es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabindranath_Tagore - En caché
Sir Rabindranath Tagore (en idioma bengalí, রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর), nacido en Calcuta el 7 de mayo de 1861, y muerto en Santiniketan el 7 de ...



Poseia: Rabindranath Tagore - Servir - Las flores de la primavera salen... - Bio Link



7 comentarios:

  1. Well it is my good luck in real, as I was searching something else on internet and I am here to your blog by chance and I must say it is a good site buddy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing your blog. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I wish to suggest you few interesting issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more things about it! "

    ResponderEliminar
  7. "Nice information many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now but in general the usefulness and significance is overwhelming."

    ResponderEliminar