sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Music: Kevin Coyne - In Silence - Sunday Morning Sunrise - Lyrics - Link to all the lyrics of Kevin




Kevin Coyne - In Silence

Here in silence, trap the hours, trap the days, listen to them with their ways, with their, with their , with their eternal arguing

Don't they realize it's causing pain?

Here in silence, imagining Valhalla, imagining something strong, imagining something that will last for longer than a minute or an hour without a storm

Sing of sunshine, a glistening snowy cloud

Here in silence, poetizing, memorizing, talking to my friends who are far away at some school, they will not let me say, let me feel what I want to feel

Listen

Chorus: Oh oh, the children know, I said oh oh the children grow, I said oh oh I love them so

Here in silence, listening to the echoes of a million children in a million council houses, they're all over the world screaming, screaming in, not daring to scream under the sheets

Here in silence, anyway they don't have to be there, they could be anywhere, they try to care but they can't leave, they cannot go, they cannot go because Mummy and Daddy they've told them to stay

Here in silence, listenng to the tumbling, the banging, the crashing, the smashing, the mashing of mighty minds that should know better but can't sort it out

Everybody (I said)

Chorus

Here in silence, listen, listen, hear my knocking brain, you're driving me mad

Here in silence, why don't you sort it out, don't monkey around, be sound, be strong and love us all, you're the root of my life, you're the root, you're the root of our soul

Here in silence, somebody write a song for me, somebody tell me what to see, I'll write it (repeat) cause it's writing itself, can't you hear? all over the world

Chorus

Don't hurt them



Kevin Coyne - Sunday Morning Sunrise 

(Kevin Coyne - 1975) (MATCHING HEAD AND FEET)

Must be Sunday morning sunrise, yes it's creeping down on me
Glaring through the windows, shining all over me

Chorus: And my children are asleep and I hope that they don't wake

Must be Sunday morning once again.
Must be Sunday morning sunrise, yes love me, I love you
Put your arm across my chest my dear
All your loving, let it show, let is show right through

Chorus - Solo - Chorus

Love me, love me darling
Love me, love me cause I love you
All these years we spent together
There's nobody else will do, it has to be you
And our children are asleep and I hope that they don't wake
Must be Sunday morning once again
And our children are asleep and I hope that they don't wake
Must be Sunday morning once again

THE COMPLETE KEVIN COYNE LYRICS:

Music: Kevin Coyne - In Silence - Sunday Morning Sunrise - Lyrics - Link to all the lyrics of Kevin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario