domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Music: Etta James - Don't Touch Me - Fool that I am - I've Got Dreams To Remember - Lyrics






Etta James - Don't Touch Me

Songwriter: Hank Cochran
 
your hand is like a torch
each time you touch me, the look in your eyes pulls me apart
oh yes it does
please don't open the door to heaven if i can't,
if i can't come in
don't touch me if you don't love me sweetheart

don't give me something you that you might soon take away, hey baby
to have you then lose you, that wouldn't be smart on my part
baby, baby don't open the door to heaven if you won't let me come in
don't touch me if you don't love me sweetheart

baby, baby don't open the door to heaven
if you won't let me come in
don't touch me if you don't love me sweetheart

oh don't touch me if you don't love me
don't do it, don't do it, sweetheart


Copyright: Sony/Atv Tree Publishing

From: http://www.elyrics.net







Etta James - Fool that I am


Fool that I am,
For falling in love with you.
And a, fool that I am,
For thinking you loved me, too.

You took my heart,
Then played the part of little coquette.
And, all my dreams just disappeared
Like the smoke from a cigarette.

Fool that I am,
For hoping you'd understand.
And thinking you
Would listen, too,
And, oh, the things I had planned.

But we couldn't see eye to eye
So, darling, darling, darling,
This is goodbye.
But I still care, but I still care,
And oh, fool that I am.
Oh, but I still care,
Fool that I am

Fuente: http://www.letrasmania.com/









Etta James - I've Got Dreams To Remember


Songwriters: Joe Rock, Otis Redding and Zelma Redding


I've got dreams, dreams to remember
I've got dreams, dreams to remember

Honey, I saw you there last night
Another woman's arms, holding you tight
Nobody knows what I feel inside
All I know, that I walked away and cried

I've got dreams, dreams to remember
I've got dreams, oh, nothin' but dreams to remember

I know you said she was just your friend
But I saw you kiss her again and again and again
These eyes of mine, they don't fool me
Why did she hold you so tenderly?

'Cause I've got dreams, dreams to remember
I've got dreams, oh, dreams to remember

Hey, and I, and I still want you to stay
I still love you anyway, anyway
I don't want you, ever to leave
'Cause boy, you satisfy me, oh

I know you said she was just a friend
I saw you kiss her again and again and again
And these eyes of mine, they don't fool me
Why did she hold you so tenderly?

'Cause I've got dreams, dreams, dreams to remember
Oh, I've got dreams, oh, I've got dreams to remember
I've got dreams, oh, oh, oh, oh baby
Beautiful, wonderful dreams, I've got 'em to remember
And I've got dreams, dreams to remember

Fuente: www.lyricsmode.com
© Universal Music Publishing Group



 Music: Etta James - Don't Touch Me - Fool that I am - I've Got Dreams To Remember - Lyrics


Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook
Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:

 byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com
Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
 
byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com/

Para:
comunicarse conmigo
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect. Thanks :)


Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano. Gracias:)



(::)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario